''Peacocks London'' Style Competition Winner :)


Remember the ''Peacocks London'' style competition :)
Well, I won a voucher for 100eur and I think I've chosen the best stuff because despite the 70 and 30% sale, most of the stuff were around 20, 30, 40eur...so, we get to the conclusion that I really know how to get the most from every situation ;)
And it came at the right time :)
I'm totally broke, that's not so frightening but I managed to get my fiance broke to the bones and in times of sales
So, yeah :) they made me very, very, very happy!
:D


The shoes I gave up, in favor of a gift for my little sis :)
Sandale kojih sam se odrekla u korist poklona za moju sestricu :)



Tough decision :O
Teška odluka :O



 my work of art ;) both the ring and the nails 
moje delo :) i prsten i noktići


 and DONE!



















the gift :) ♥


Thank you!

0 коментара:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!

 
OASAP - Street Fashion Women's Clothing Online